Custom Search

Monday, July 14, 2008

Change Your Life Change Your Mind

All of us like or would like to live a happy, fulfilling and abundant life. I have read so many self improvement books, purchased many self help programs, just to change the quality of my life and also other people's lives around me. I have tried and tested many of these ideas.

The ultimate question arises, do these really work? My finding to this was YES! It absolutely works!

All the ideas about positive thinking, affirmations, visualizations, meditations etc, they all work wonders. Although all these techniques requires effort and self discipline. Practicing these techniques once or twice will not make much of a difference. It has to be practiced and repeated several times a day. You have to have the self discipline to keep up with the repetitions. For in some cases months on end. You need will power to make these techniques work for you.

Most people find this very hard due to most of us being naturally impatient. We all like quick visible results rather than waiting for the long term results. If you are like me, and like most people, that's exactly how you feel.

I know this because I am writing from my own experience. I struggled to make these techniques work myself.

The first time I heard about Brain Wave Entertainment, when I realized what it can do for me, I was almost in tears. It is truly amazing, brilliant technology.

No more continuous repetitions of visualizations, meditations, affirmations, no effort, just listen and let you brain do the rest.


No comments: