Custom Search

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Never Let Go Of Your Dreams!

There are so many dreams that I have had throughout my life. While many of my dreams have come true, there are still a multitude of magnificent dreams that surround me, and dance like breathtakingly beautiful silhouettes. They are formed within the depths of my heart and soul inspiring me to run this race of life ever forging ahead, allowing nothing to stop me from achieving every last thing that I know is mine for the taking!

As a little girl I remember believing that I could do absolutely anything that I could imagine. As I grew older, I realized that the dreams I once aspired to achieve were thwarted by poor choices and wrong thinking. Then it occurred to me! If my dreams were to ever become a reality it would have to be simply because of my faith! I would have to believe that others would be drawn to me and that my vision would inspire them to take chances that they normally would never take, and together we would hold hands, reach up to the stars, and see the once unattainable dreams and visions become a reality.

I hold fast to the belief that vision attracts vision, and dream attracts dream. I like to think about the Law of Magnetic Resonance. An illustration of the Law of Magnetic Resonance is this: picture that you have two pianos in one room. One is at one end of the room and the other piano is at the other end of the room opposite of the first piano. You then strike a key on the first piano to hear the sound come forth, but then if you were to walk across the room to the second piano, and lift up the top, you would find that the same key that you struck on the first piano would be vibrating on the second piano that you never laid a finger on! In the same way dreams and visions attract like or similar dreams and visions.

There may be many elements involved within achieving a dream. You may have a spectacular dream, but don't know how to run a business, and you don't have the funding to pursue your dream, or know the people who can assist in making your dream come to fruition. BUT...

With passion you begin to share your dream with others and you inspire someone with your dream who knows a person who knows how to do exactly what you are dreaming of and want to accomplish, and that person magically knows someone who can procure the funding that you need to get started, and almost miraculously you are then introduced to someone who knows exactly how to market your dream, and voila your end result is that you have a plethora of resources to accomplish your dream.

Magnificently it all flowed together so quickly (kind of like a snowball effect) that you almost forgot why. Because you passionately believed in your dream and shared it with another person, you began the process of attracting all of the people and abilities necessary to bring your vision and dream come to pass!

If you have a dream that is big enough for you to accomplish on your own then I say your dream isn't big enough yet! You have to dream bigger than yourself and that takes amazing faith! Faith won't let you give up or let you let go of your dream. Even when things look on the outside as if they are always going to be the same and that there isn't an end in sight, your faith will hold you and guide you into the endless possibilities that are only available to those who aren't willing to let go of their dreams.

I can tell you that I have dreams that I see so clearly in my mind, and they are so vivid to me as if they already are! My faith allows me to see a parallel universe. One I can touch with my hands and see with my eyes, and the other I see with my hearts eyes as if I already have it. No matter how much time goes by I don't give up or become discouraged simply because I can't deny what my heart already sees. My dreams exist and they are much more than just dreams, they are my hearts deepest desires only made possible by continued faith and the pursuance of my belief in them.

My vision is clear and my purpose is great. I will live with absolute passion and yield my heart to faith while patiently and expectantly awaiting my dreams to come true. Along the way I know that my dreams will give way to igniting the passion in others that I hold dear to my life and heart, and together we will ignite the burning desires within our intricate dreams which ultimately hold the key to our destinies.

I live a passionate and determined life! I live my life on purpose! I take things as they come and rise to a greater level of ability to overcome and achieve more than my wildest dreams, and if you don't do that on purpose I have found that most of the time you won't do it at all.

I dream bigger than myself. I've realized the desires within our hearts are most often abilities that we possess and don't even know it. Our desire to do something gives way to pursuing that dream, and our dreams create the level of our abilities!

I live a life led by faith and am not moved by what I see in circumstances that present themselves in my life. I live fearlessly and my mission in life is to touch the lives of everyone that I come into contact with by demonstrating the true power of love in everything I do and say.

No comments: